I simply can’t eat fried eggs without Herbamare® on them; I just love the taste of them! You can use a cookie cutter to fry your eggs but using the bell pepper makes them pretty, fun and also very tasty.
Did you know a red bell pepper contains nearly three times more vitamin C than an orange! So eat them up if you want to build your body’s defence against colds & flu. Vitamin C has been shown to reduce specific symptoms of the menopause, including hot flushes.
1. Cut your bell pepper into 4 thick rings (approx 2cm).
2. Warm a non stick skillet or frying pan on a low heat. Lightly oil with a little olive oil if required.
3. Place your 4 bell pepper rings in the heated pan and cook for 1 minute then turn over.
4. Once turned, add a small bit of butter (optional) and crack 1 egg into each ring.
5. Cover and cook for 3 - 5 minutes until the egg whites are fully cooked (or until the egg is as you like it).
6. Sprinkle with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt to season and serve.
Don’t worry if the egg white leaks a little. If this happens, press your spatula down on the ring to help the egg set better.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!