Packed with beetroots, this popular Russian and Ukrainian soup is not only super healthy and nutritious, it is also very hearty and truly delicious – I just love the colour of this soup.
Due to its high fibre content, beetroot is great for supporting the digestive system. It helps to prevent constipation and keep bowels healthy and regular. Beetroot’s iron content means it’s good for those with anaemia and fatigue.
1. Peel the beetroot, onions and carrots, and chop finely.
2. Cut the cabbage and leek into strips.
3. Lightly cook the vegetables.
4. Add the water and Herbamare® Bouillon to the vegetables, and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Add the Molkosan® and beetroot juice.
6. Serve in bowls and garnish with soured cream and parsley.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!