Warm yourself up with this deliciously creamy, comforting soup, which is so simple to make. I like to use Herbamare® Bouillon as my vegetable stock as it adds so much extra flavour.
A powerful combination of nutrients, pumpkins are high in vitamin C and beta-carotene which are great for boosting your immune system, and helping to strengthen your resistance to colds & flu.
1. Cut the pumpkin and potatoes into small chunks.
2. Par-boil the pumpkin and potatoes.
3. Use the water from boiling the pumpkin and potatoes to make the Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock.
4. Put the pumpkin, potatoes and onions into a saucepan with the Herbamare Bouillon and allow to simmer for 1 hour.
5. Blend and season with pepper, rosemary and thyme, according to taste.
Irene is a passionate cook and talented baker who is known for her delicious cakes and her hearty soups, as well as healthy and wholesome recipes.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!