Who doesn't love a big bowl of warming soup in a cold day! It makes the perfect starter or warming lunch.
Selenium is an essential component of several major metabolic pathways, including thyroid hormone metabolism, antioxidant defense systems, and immune function.
1. Rehydrate the mushrooms in warm water for about 5 minutes, then remove excess water.
2. Fry the mushrooms in butter for a few minutes, add chopped onion.
3. Add the rice, sauté for a few minutes. Add the water and the stock cubes. Let the soup simmer for about 25 minutes.
4. When the rice is al dente, add the cream cheese, cream and chopped bell peppers.
5. Warm up so that the cheese melts. Add fresh chopped parsley before serving.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!