This is a great cake to eat in the winter, it’s so tasty, hearty and very easy to make. This cake recipe has no eggs in it. I think it’s great to make something nice without eggs.
For people on a dairy free diet, almond milk is a healthy & nutritious alternative. The health benefits of muesli due to its high fibre content include helping to prevent digestive problems such as constipation and IBS.
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. In a large bowl mix together the wet ingredients including yoghurt, milk and olive oil.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the dry ingredients including muesli, flour, brown sugar, ground bitter orange peel, cloves and baking powder.
4. Add the dry ingredient mix to the wet ingredients and stir until fully combined.
5. Pour into a lightly greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 1 hour.
6. Once baked, let it cool before serving.
To check if the cake is baked, insert a skewer into the centre of the cake. If it comes out clean your cake is ready.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!