A healthy and nutritious snack, easy to make. Instead of shop bought muesli, have a go at making your own.
The health benefits of muesli, due to its high fibre content, include helping to prevent digestive problems, such as constipation and IBS.
1. Warm the carrot juice. Dissolve yeast in the juice. If you use dry yeast, mix it with the dry ingredients.
2. Next measure muesli and flour into the liquid and stir with a wooden spoon until the dough is even. Add the olive oil.
3. Spread the dough on a baking sheet with a spatula or press it down with oiled hands. Sprinkle muesli and Herbamare salt on top.
4. Divide the dough into squares with a pizza cutter.
5. Let rise for 30 minutes. Bake at 210°C (400° F) for about 22 mins.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!