These lovely little cakes are a delight to make and so delicious. The fresh rosemary complements the lemony sweetness of the cakes - a perfect treat for afternoon tea.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
2. Cream the butter and sugar
3. Fold in the flour and eggs
4. Stir in the juice of two lemons
5. Finely chop one of the rosemary sprigs, and add this to the batter
6. Divide the mixture between twelve cupcake cases, and decorate the cupcakes with almond flakes
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes and top with lemon zest and rosemary.
Olga cooks clean and tasty vegetarian food that tastes for the whole family. Easy and fast - without compromising on quality!
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!