Cabbage is anything but boring: packed with fibre, vitamine C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Folate and Manganese, eating cabbage is like taking a multi-vitamin!
Cabbage is an excellent source of natural antioxidant, vitamin C. Provides 36.6 mg or about 61% of RDA per 100 g. Regular consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free radicals.
1. Boil the rice for 20 minutes in water spiced with one vegetable stock cube.
2. Chop the onions and cabbage. Sauté the chopped onion in a pot, add the cabbage.
3. Add the bean, rice, syrup and spices as well as one vegetable stock cube. Fry for a few seconds.
4. Spread the mixture into an oven pan, pour the cream over it.
5. Bake at 190°C (375° F) for about an hour.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!