Beetroot Chips With Feta Dip
How to make Beetroot Chips With Feta Dip
To make Beetroot Chips:
1. Preheat your oven to 175°C.
2. Prepare your baking tray by lining it with parchment paper.
3. Peel the beetroots and cut into thin slices (the thinness of the beetroot will determine the crispiness of the chip – the thinner they are the crispier they will be).
4. Add sliced beetroots to a bowl and pour over the olive oil, season with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and stir.
5. Next drizzle over the honey and mix well until the beetroot slices are evenly coated.
6. Arrange slices in a single layer on prepared baking tray, making sure they are evenly spaced.
7. Cook until crisp for approximately 20 minutes.
To make Feta Dip:
1. In a bowl mix the natural yoghurt or crème fraîche and feta cheese together and season with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt.
2. To this mix add olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey, thyme and black pepper.
3. Finally add a handful of basil and mix well.
4. Serve with beetroot chips.
Once cooked, blot the chips with paper towels to remove excess oil.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.