I love making muffins with the girls, they are so simple and quick to bake. To give my muffins an extra twist I use A.Vogel’s Bambu® for a lovely mocha taste without the caffeine.
A healthy coffee alternative, the chicory and figs in Bambu® make it easy on the stomach, heart and nerves. Rich in fibre, this instant drink can also help ease digestive problems.
1. In a large bowl mix the Bambu® powder with the spelt flour.
2. Add the baking powder, cocoa powder, brown sugar and mix again.
3. Next add the wet ingredients including vanilla extract, milk, egg and butter and mix until smooth.
4. Add the mixture to the muffin cases, filling each case two thirds full.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 20 minutes.
6. Once baked, let the muffins cool on a tray.
7. Serve with a cup of Bambu® hot drink and enjoy.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!