This super healthy vegan squash & coconut curry is very easy to put together and is perfect for when you’re watching your pennies.
Squash has many health benefits including antioxidant support which helps boost the body’s immunity to colds & flu as well as anti-inflammatory properties which can help reduce inflammatory conditions such as muscle & joint pain, arthritis and enlarged prostate.
1. Heat the oil in a large pan.
2. Fry the onion, and add in the squash and red pepper.
3. Add in the tomato paste, then stir in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
4. Allow to simmer for 20 mins, or until the squash is tender. You may wish to add water if the sauce becomes too thick.
5. Season with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and black pepper, and garnish with coriander.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!