A simple salad with French beans, shallots & pine nuts. As an alternative to steaming your green beans why not grill them – perfect if you are having a summer BBQ.
A good source of folic acid, eating green beans can help regulate mood, improve sleep and even control appetite. Green beans are also good for your skin and can increase energy levels.
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the beans, and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, and gently fry the shallots and garlic.
3. Drain the beans and add them to the frying pan. Fry for 2 minutes.
4. Take the frying pan off the heat and stir in the nuts and seeds.
5. Season with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt and pepper, and serve.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!