Warm, comforting and with a spicy kick, I love to settle down to a bowl of this hearty soup on a cold winter’s evening.
Kale is super nutritious. It’s packed with goodness including vitamin A which helps maintain healthy hair, skin and bones. It also has a high fibre and water content which helps support the digestive system and prevent constipation.
1. Boil the sweet potatoes in the Herbamare® Bouillon for approximately 15 minutes.
2. In a separate pan, fry the chilli, garlic and ginger.
3. Add the chilli, garlic, ginger and kale to the sweet potatoes.
4. Allow to simmer for another 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
5. Blend until a creamy consistency and season.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!