No summer BBQ would be complete without a side of potato salad! This recipe is simple and quick to make and goes well with so many dishes. I love the added crunch from the radish and cucumber.
Cucumbers are said to be one of the best foods you can have! They help keep you hydrated, support the digestive system and contain B vitamins which are known to help ease stress.
1. Boil the potatoes, drain and allow to cool. Once cool, thinly slice the potatoes.
2. Slice the cucumber into thin strips, and the radishes into thin discs. Add both to the potatoes.
3. Mix the vinegar, oil and mustard with the Herbamare® Bouillon vegetable stock, and pour over the potatoes and cucumber.
4. Allow to rest for 30 minutes.
5. Season with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt, black pepper and sprinkle with chives.
Can be served as an accompaniment to a meal.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!