Peppers Stuffed with Lentils
How to make Peppers Stuffed with Lentils
1. Heat the oven to 190°C.
2. Slice the peppers in half and use a small knife to remove the seeds.
3. Cook the lentils for 15 minutes. They shouldn’t be mushy at this stage.
4. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the courgette, aubergine, shallots and garlic, and fry over a low heat until softened.
5. Add the vegetables to the lentils and mix. Stir in the olives and season with pepper and Herbamare® Original seasoning salt.
6. Spoon the lentil mixture into the peppers and wrap each tightly in tinfoil. Place in a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Remove the tinfoil and grate the cheese over each pepper. Return to the oven for a further 5-10 minutes until the cheese has melted into the pepper.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.