Packed with fresh blueberries, these lovely muffins are a delight to make and eat. The perfect treat to enjoy with a nice cup of tea.
With their high levels of antioxidants, blueberries are an immune boosting superfood which can help fight off infections such as colds & flu.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175°C.
2. Mix the yoghurt and honey in a bowl and stir in the eggs until smooth.
3. Fold in the flour and oats.
4. Fold in the baking powder and blueberries.
5. Divide the mixture between six muffin cases and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until they spring back when pressed.
Ta-da! Doesn't that look good, eh? If you've given this recipe a try, please let us know! Leave a comment below, rate it above, share it! Take a picture of it and tag it #AvogelRecipes on Pinterest we'd love to see it.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!