How to make Vegan 'Eggless' Egg Salad Bagel
1. For the spread, mix the chickpeas and avocado with a fork or a blender until the mixture has a spreadable consistency.
2. Season with Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. For an extra special flavour, add a pinch of Herbamare® Original seasoning salt.
4. Finally, slice your bagel horizontally through the middle and cover the lower half as desired – with kale, tomato slices and your home-grown sprouted shoots.
5. Coat the top half with the spread and simply lay on top of the already prepared bottom half. Your bagel sandwich is now ready.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.