Vegan Burgers with Quinoa & Vegetables
How to make Vegan Burgers with Quinoa & Vegetables
1. Boil the quinoa, until tender, approximately 15 minutes.
2. Briefly sauté the shallots and garlic.
3. Boil the sweet potato, then mash.
4. In a large bowl combine the quinoa, shallots and garlic with the herbs, spices and sweet potato mash. Mix well.
5. Form the mixture into small patties.
6. Fry the patties for three minutes on each side.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.