This lovely alfalfa sprouts and avocado salad is refreshing and very summery. Super easy to make, enjoy this lovely salad whilst soaking up the summer sun.
1. Spread the sprouts on a flat, big plate.
2. Chop the onion and basil, add to the plate.
3. Cut the avocados in two and spoon pieces on top of the sprouts.
4. Roast seeds and nuts on a frying pan until they’re a bit brown, sprinkle Herbamare salt on top and let cool.
5. Mix the dressing ingredients together and drizzle on the salad just before serving. Sprinkle the nuts and seeds on top.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!