This delicious vegetable curry is really easy and quick to make. Serve with brown rice and naan bread for a filling and tasty meal that all the family can enjoy.
With their high fibre content, aubergines help to support the digestive system and keep bowels healthy and regular. They also contain several important B vitamins which help maintain healthy skin and support the nervous system.
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and brown the onions.
2. Add the potatoes and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes, or until the potatoes begin to soften.
3. Add the aubergines and mushrooms and cook until they soften.
4. Add the Herbamare® Bouillion vegetable stock, coconut milk and curry paste.
5. Bring to the boil then simmer for 10 minutes until the potato is tender.
6. Serve with rice or naan bread, and garnish with coriander.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!