My kids favorite. Healthy, nutritious & easy to make, this makes a lovely starter or main meal.
1 tbs olive oil
With its high fibre, spelt is so much easier to digest than standard wheat, which is great news for anyone suffering from digestive issues, such as constipation or IBS.
1. Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water, add salt and flour. If using dry yeast, add together with the flour. Knead until springy and let rise, covered, for about 15 minutes.
2. Roll the dough into two flat circles, about ½ centimeters thick. Divide the circles into six triangles.
3. Fill the broad end of the triangles with the sauce and a piece of mozzarella. Fold into a croissant.
4. Let the croissants rise for another 15-20 minutes.
5. Baste with water or milk, sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake at 210° C (400° F) for 15 minutes.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!