Fried Egg in Bell Pepper
How to make Fried Egg in Bell Pepper
1. Cut your bell pepper into 4 thick rings (approx 2cm).
2. Warm a non stick skillet or frying pan on a low heat. Lightly oil with a little olive oil if required.
3. Place your 4 bell pepper rings in the heated pan and cook for 1 minute then turn over.
4. Once turned, add a small bit of butter (optional) and crack 1 egg into each ring.
5. Cover and cook for 3 - 5 minutes until the egg whites are fully cooked (or until the egg is as you like it).
6. Sprinkle with Herbamare® Original seasoning salt to season and serve.
Don’t worry if the egg white leaks a little. If this happens, press your spatula down on the ring to help the egg set better.
Olga Temonen is a Finnish actress and a television cook, who makes easy and delicious homemade meals that taste great for the whole family.