Delicious Beetroot Cake
How to make Delicious Beetroot Cake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ᵒC. Line two 20cm round tins with baking parchment.
2. Place the beetroots in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add a few drops of water if necessary.
3. Whisk the almond milk and the cream of tartar together and set aside for approximately five minutes.
4. Add half the pureed beetroot, sugar, coconut oil and vanilla extract into the almond milk and whisk until frothy.
5. Sift in the remaining ingredients and whisk until combined.
6. Divide the mixture between the two prepared tins, and bake for approximately 30mins, until a skewer comes out clean.
7. Leave to cool in the tins.
8. Meanwhile, make the icing by placing all the icing ingredients in a food processor and blending until smooth.
Rachel is an avid cook who has a passion for creating healthy meals and treats for her friends and family to enjoy and now you can enjoy them too.