Why drink aubergine juice?
There are many astonishing health benefits to be gained from regularly drinking juice made from aubergines:
Aubergine juice is incredibly nutritious and is delicious if mixed with the right ingredients. Unlike citrus fruits it would difficult to squeeze an aubergine by hand so you may need to use a good quality juicer to produce the best results.
1 large aubergine
2 apples (peeled and cored)
2 carrots (peeled)
A stalk of celery (sliced)
1. Peel the aubergine, remove the top and tail and cut into cubes
2. Blend the aubergine together with all the other ingredients in a juicer, adding half a glass of water
3. Experiment by adding different fruits and vegetables such as bananas, blueberries or tomatoes
4. Drink when freshly made and before a meal for the maximum benefits to health and weight-loss
5. Try adding a few drop of your favourite A.Vogel tincture, such as Echinaforce for a super-healthy tonic!
Inspiration for a healthy life!Click here for the blog
8 healthy, hearty and delicious homemade soups.Click here to download
Watch the video
Nature is just about the best thing we’ve got!